We keep a registry of consumers who are willing to be consulted with or involved in a range of activities and programs throughout the hospital. These include:
- membership on a range of committees or groups, such as the Disability Advisory Council
- participation in focus groups or workshops
- facility planning and design
- policy review and development
- process design (how we do things)
- review of safety and quality information
- education and training, for staff and volunteers
- design and review of consumer/patient information publications.
We invite you to register your interest in becoming a consumer representative. Once registered, you will be contacted to discuss your areas of interest and how you would like to participate.
Coordinator: Project Officer Accreditation
Phone: +61 8 9431 3875
Operating hours: Flexible